- The Honored Founders
Thank you for giving us a place to grow
Here's to the next 25 years together.
With much appreciation,
Jason, Leanne, Matthew & Pace Kaplan
- In gratitude to
Rabbi Binyomin & Morah Dena
Friedman for bringing Torah
into our lives.
Torah is the road map for life.
Daniel & Kim Cohen & Family
- Mazeltov to Rabbi Friedman,
Rabbi Deutsch, and all of the Founders
of Congregation Ariel.
May this community continue
to grow and to flourish!
Chaim and Rebecca Elkoby
Liora, Rachel and Sarah
- Dedicated To All of our Founders
Thank you for all you have done
and all you continue to do to make
Congregation Ariel the special and
inspiring place that it is.
Alyson and Gabe Lembeck
- Dedicated to all of our founders,
the Chairs of this event,
the many volunteers now and always
and, to Rabbi and Rebbetzin Friedman,
TY for making this a great community!
Elaine, Fred, Benjamin and Adam Brasch
- Mazal Tov to Congregation Ariel
and all Honorees on reaching this
Catering for this event by
Yael & Peter Swerdlow
- Louis z"l and Bunnie Taratoot
And All of Congregation Ariel
Mazel Tov on 25 Years!
May we continue to grow and prosper with
the help of Hashem.
Esther, Jeff, Seth and Aaron
- We deeply appreciate Ariel for getting us
where we are in Yiddishkeit.
Many thanks to
Morah Dena & Rabbi Friedman,
the honored founders & Ariel friends.
Gershon and Chana Rudnick
- Mazeltov R'Deutsch & All the Founders
Thanks for creating our shul 25 years
ago. Thanks to Ariel we built a Jewish
home & raised our girls to marry nice
Jewish boys. You changed our lives!
Stephen & Junko Rivka Horvath
- Yasher Koach to R’Deutsch & Founders
Who 25 years ago had a say
With R’Friedman and Morah Dena
Who guided our Tzibur the Torah way
May we merit the Moshiach in our day
Ilene and Jonathan Miller & family
- To our Founders & Leaders
You saw what could be
You imagined what should be
You created what is
For generations to see
The Weissmann Family
- Mazeltov to the Founders of Congregation
Ariel. Thank you for your vision &
Dedication. May you continue to grow
from generation to generation.
With much appreciation,
Susan & Jay Rosenheck
- Mazeltov to Murray Siegel & all the
Founders for your vision and wisdom!
Cara & Mark, Staci & Barry, Adrienne
We love coming to shul with you Zaide!
Selia, Judson, Isabel, Isaac, Sammy
Remembering Iris Siegel & Jacob Ritz z"l
- Heartfelt gratitude to our Founders for
your dedication & vision, Rabbi &
Rebbetzin Friedman who always inspire us
The Event Chairs & Volunteers
And the amazing Ariel community!
Miriam Zelda & David Karsh & Family
Mazeltov & Thank You to our Founders.
We couldn't be US without them!
Julie, Michael & Ethan Rice
- To our fellow honorees for turning their
vision into reality. To R' Binyomin &
Morah Dena Friedman for their guidance,
along with our other Rabbis & lay
leaders. To our current membership:
Keep on dreaming and Build your Vision.
Louis Taratoot z"l, Sam (Shmuel) W. Eden z"l
Howard Seidband z"l, Iris Siegel z"l
Lester & Linda Czuper & Family
- All the volunteers that make Ariel run:
We appreciate all the time and positive
energy you give every day
Ariel has given so much to our family
over the years and we are proud to be
part of this special place
Michael, Lisa, Zach, and Jacob Banov
Best Wishes from Anonymous Friends
- In honor of
Rabbi Menachem Deutsch and all the honorees
for founding a remarkable
synagogue, Congregation Ariel.
May you go from strength to strength.
Helen & David Zalik & Family
"And they shall make Me a sanctuary
and I will dwell in their midst"
וְעָ֥שׂוּ לִ֖י מִקְדָּ֑שׁ
With gratitude to Hashem and
Mazal Tov to the Honorees
Michael Berkowitz and Debra Bernstein
Adam and Alexandra
- Thank you
to the founders of Congregation Ariel
for building such a wonderful,
welcoming, Torah filled, community
in Dunwoody GA!
The Mermelstein Family
Mazeltov Congregation Ariel!
Stephanie, David, Rose, Alec,
Joseph & Lily Lubin
Thank you to our Founders
Randy and Cory Shaw
- Friedman’s (Rabbi and family)
The Alpern’s were welcomed from day 1.
The Alpern’s were taught so much.
The Alpern’s hearts are with Ariel.
The Alpern’s are forever grateful.
The Alpern’s once made the Shul pink.
The Alpern’s all now love Chullent.
The Alpern’s are proud early members.
Amy, Woody, Chaya (Hallie)& Yael (Joeli)
- The Dunwoody Mikvah Society would like
to honor Morah Dena Friedman and our
many volunteers for their boundless,
unending efforts and time.
THE BUILDING OF A MIKVAH
TAKES PRECEDENCE TO BUYING A
SEFER TORAH AND ALL OTHER MITZVOT"
The Chofetz Chaim ZT"L
- Mazeltov Congregation Ariel!
Special Yasher Koach to our fellow board
members on this well-deserved honor -
R' Menachem Deutsch
Dr. Kim Cohen, Mrs. Terry Eden Stub
May you all go from strength to strength!
Board of Trustees
Torah Day School of Atlanta
- Menachem and Dena
We are constantly amazed at your endless energy,
inspired by your selfless idealism,
and so proud to call you family
May Hashem grant you many more years of
the greatest growth and influence.
Rabbi & Mrs Ari Neuberger
Mordechai & Miriam S. Swiatycki
Tzvi Mordechai & Esther Feldheim
Yeshai & Penina Koenigsberg
Mayer & Rivky Neuberger
Nosson & Soroh Neuberger
Chaim Shimon & Chanie Neuberger
- In Gratitude to our Founders
Your commitment & dedication
Inspired & encouraged us throughout.
Rabbi Binyomin, Morah Dena,
Bracha Basya, Orah, Shayna Mera,
Arye Leib & Chaim Yosef Friedman
- Dedicated To Our HonoreesThank you for starting this gem of ashul in DunwoodyMay we grow from strength to strengthAllan,Robyn,Ilan,Kelli & Shaun RegenbaumTo all the incredible honoreeswho got this amazing Shul started!!And to Rabbi and Morah Dena whokeep it growing, thriving and inspiring!Daniel and Rivka Freitag and Family
- Yasher Koach to allour Founding MembersWe are in awe of your foresight inseeing what Ariel could become!Mazel Tov!Beth, Aaron, Rachel & Ben ValentaMazal Tov to our Founders!Your support, dedication andcommitment to Ariel isinspirational!With gratitude and respectDanny & Melanie Frank & Family
- To our Founders and Honorees,Yasher Koach on the first 25and to great success forCongregation Ariel's future.Mazel Tov!!!Neal, Sydne & Sol CooperMazeltov to Congregation Arieland to all the HonoreesJeff and Carrla Goldstein
- Menachem, your dedication toKlal Yisroel inspires andmotivates us every day.Albert MillerMazeltov R' Binyomin &Morah Dena Friedmanand all honorees."May you go from strength to strength"Tzeryl & Eli Ebrams & FamilyBrenda & Isaac Gozdzik
- May we go from strength toSTRENGTH! Diane & Bruce BarronJosh & Sunitha Barron,Ellie, Adam & Jonah GoldmanKara Barron, Selma Barron,Shirley & Sam BluesteinThe Founders of ArielWe are in awe of the effectsof your initial efforts. Youhave created a palace forHashem. Continued nachas!Rabbi Dave and Julie Silverman
- R' Deutsch & R'Friedman,May you continue to share your joyand knowledge ofyiddishkeit until 120!With great appreciation,Alan & Sheila BleichRabbi and Rebbetzin DeutchEveryone in this community isso indebted to both of you forthe love you give us.The Herscovici Family
- In honor of "THE" Founder ofCongregation ArielRabbi Menachem DeutschTerry & Jan TenenbaumKim and Dan CohenMazel Tov to You Alland Happy 25th Anniversaryto Congregation ArielBest WishesThe Goldner Family
- All the HonoreesMazal TovYou had a vision and it cameto fruitionCongregation Ariel SisterhoodKim and Daniel CohenYasher Koach From Your Family.Love,David and Emily CohenEllen and Josh RothburdJay and Molly Cohen
- Lester and Linda CzuperMazel Tov Mom and Dad on beinghonored! We are so fortunateto have you in our lives.May you be blessed with manyhappy years to come!Josh, Adam, Jake,and Max
- In gratitude to the Founders,R' Deutsch, and ASK, who sawthe need and graciouslycreated Congregation Ariel.Your vision has changed lives.With sincere appreciation,Sandee & Larry Glassman
- Thanks to everyone who hasmade Ariel such a successthese past 25 years.Looking forward to agreat future!Murray SiegelMazel Tov to all theother honorees.It's been awonderful journey!Terry Eden
- Happy 25th Anniversary!Mazeltov R’Binyomin and
Dena Friedman& the amazing founders!May you be blessed with
continued growth & success!Marcy & Neil Kalnitz
- R'Menachem and Dena DeutschFor their amazingklal and kiruv workWith love and prideYour Nussbaum Aunts & UnclesIn appreciation & gratitude toour Rabbis & Founding membersLinda & Mitch AdlerLinda & Mel DrukmanMarsha & Dennis YaschikCongregation ArielCongratulationsOn the Silver AnniversaryContinue growing in strengthThe Ofers
- Mazal Tov & Best Wishes toRabbi and Mrs. Friedman &Members of Congregation ArielOn this special occasion.Shirley & Perry BrickmanYasher Koach to our Founders.You lit the match of Torah inour Dunwoody community.Harold & Lora Schroederand FamilyMazeltov toCongregation Ariel!Scott & Pesha IzenbergBest Wishes to the foundersYour insight and hard workChanged the landscapeOf Dunwoody foreverJeff Rosengarten
- Founding fathers and mothersAriel is our home Away from home.Your Simchas Torah family.The StiefelsRabbi and Mrs Friedmanand the entire Ariel communityMazal Tov on such a wonderfulmilestone celebration.Stein and Frankel familiesRabbi and Rebbitzen FriedmanThanks for all that you havedone for usAnd our combined families.Shimshon and Michele KaplanIn honor of all the devotedFounders of Congregation Arielwhose vision and dedicationwe celebrate this eveningRabbi Menachem & Dena Deutsch
- All the HonoreesYou established a greatSynagogue in a greatCommunity. Mazel Tov!Faye and Craig LefkoffMazeltov and best wishes toCongregation Ariel! So sorrywe can't be with you.We are so proud of you!Doloboff & DiChiara FamiliesTo the wonderful honoreesYour devotion is inspiringI am lucky to call you friendsWith gratitude to R'Friedman &Morah Dena - Simone Iteld
- Thanks to all the honoreesCong. Ariel has elevated theentire Atlanta community.Lenny and Sharon HabifThe FoundersThank youand Mazel TovScott ItaliaanderTo our Friends The Founders& Rabbi & Dena FriedmanWishing you continued GrowthProgress and DevelopmentFrom Carmel, David &Sandra
- Happy 25th Anniversary!Mazeltov R’Binyomin & Dena Friedman& the amazing founders!
- MazalTov and best wishesto the Honorees! Larry Taylor USMCR(ret)
Mazel Tov on 25 Great Years! From The Grant Family
Yasher Koach to Congregation ArielWe look forward to another successful 25 years.Marcia & William Lerner & familyIn honor of Congregation ArielAnd all of its visionary FoundersDeena Koniver
Mazeltov!fromRon & Melissa Goodman
Each and Every Founder and toRabbi and Morah Dena Grateful to call Dunwoody homeThe Pollock FamilyRabbi and Dena FriedmanMazel Tov on 25 Great Years!!Thank You Founding Members!Marc and Rita Lor and Family
Mazel Tov Congregation Arieland fellow memberson your 25th Anniversary !!Rabbi Shai & Paula Gorlin
Thanks to our Founders for the foresight to create our wonderful congregation! Charlotte & Elliott Rich
The Founders of ArielThank you for your vision and for your love of Torah.Susan and Richard Krohn
Mazeltov to Congregation Ariel Nison & Helene ShleiferYasher Koach R' & Mrs. Deutschon your vision. May Ariel go from strength to strength.Miriam & Stephen Cole
Yasher Koach to all the honorees.Arnie & Marcy Schneider
Kim and Dan CohenAriel hit the jackpot when youmoved to Dunwoody! Much love-Roz and Steve Strauss and kids
Congratulations on 25 Years!Terry NallDunwoody City Council Member
The entire kehillaMazeltov and much continued hatzlacha!!Eli Melamed and Family
- With much appreciation to the Founders & their families for Your dedication & supportThe Mendel family
25 Years is closing out a BookHAZAK, HAZAK v'NITHAZAK !Brenda L. Mooney &Marc S. Komisarow
Linda and Lester CzuperMay you be blessed as you are A blessing to others. LoveEmily and MomThe Tenenbaums and Murray For what you have builtMazel Tov and Kol HakavodJoLynn & Steve Merlin
Rabbi Menachem & Dena DeutschMazal tov to all the esteemed honorees & Congregation ArielDavid and Renee Chernin
Mazel Tov!We are glad that you are here! Hirsch Heritage Foundation
Mazeltov to Rabbi Deutsch, Rabbi Friedman & all honoreeson Ariel's 25th anniversaryEric Young
Best wishes from Anonymous Friends
- Mazel Tov to the Rabbisand Founders on CongregationAriel's 25th anniversary.Ilene and Adrian Grant
In honor of R' & Mrs. DeutschAnd all the founders with deepHakaras HaTov for your vision.Michal Esral & Family
PhysicianLoans Wishes ArielA Mazal Tov Tal and Daniel Frank
I'm late. Apologies! Mazel TovWe appreciate you
Joey, Carla, Gina, Liat Hotz
Thank you for your inspiration
Yoel and Chavie Spotts
Kol Hakavod Cong. Ariel!
Pearl & Steve Schaikewitz
Mazeltov to our dear friends!
Dan and Sheila Riegel
Mazel Tov to all the founders!
Bob, Susan, and Rina SobelMazelTov Kim & Dan with Love
Myra, Robin & Danny
Mazel Tov Friends!
Jack & Pam Williams & Family
Mazel Tov honorees and Ariel!
Amy and Joey Raab
Yasher ko'ach to the founders!
Michael and Chashy AltermanMazal Tov!
Mazeltov to Kim and Danny
Sura Goldner & Family
Mazeltov Congregation Ariel!
Sharon Fleitman & Eric Solomon
A Blessing on Your Head
Mazeltov! Lauren Fields
Khona and Mina VapneMazeltov R' Binyomin Friedman
Richard & Beth Gluck
Lynda Walker & Len Levy
Mazel Tov Honorees!
Mazeltov all for Ariel's 25th
The Bunder GirlsMazeltov!
Jonny and Bev Bolnick
In Honor of all the Founders
Daniel and Bluma Estreicher
Mazel Tov to all the honorees
Ira and Sandy Leff
Mazel Tov on 25 years!
Sarah and Josh Bakhshi
Yasher koach to the Founders
Julie Kaminsky and Alan MinskMazal Tov Honorees!
Mazal Tov to the Honorees!
The Franklyn Family
Honoring Rabbi & Mrs. Deutsch
R'Isaac & Esther Gottlieb
Thank you for all that you do.
Marsha and Simon Londe
Moshe & Diane Manheim & FamilyFrom strength to strength!
Doni & Ann Tamli
Mazel tov to Rabbi Deutsch
The Solways of Detroit
To Ariel's nonpareil Kim & Dan
Love, Cousins Merle and Bob
Loving memory of Jack & Sandra Horowitz
Dana & Steve HorowitzHappy Anniversary & many more!
Eran & Stella Azulay
Mazeltov! Ariel is Family
Thank you to all Honorees!!!
Blessings, Mikhael & Marina Sirota
Congrats 2 A gr8 Community!
Tzeryl and Eli Ebrams
Congrats Ariel & Honorees!
Chavi and Matt Lewis & FamilyMazal Tov to our honorees.
Dr. Barry Yaffe
In memory of Sam Eden z"l
Mazel tov for 25 years
Elayne and Ron Gabbai
Mazeltov our dear Uncle & Aunt
& the Honorees: Netanel & Reva
INVESTORS,BUILDERS & GROWERS!
Mazel Tov! The GoldingsFounders, Bracha V'Hatzlacha!
Stanley & Ruby Katz -Baltimore
Mazeltov Congregation Ariel!
Harry and Emily Lembeck
Mazel Tov from the Viness Fam
Mark, Debbie, Sam, Alyssa, Mau
A truly warm & welcoming shul!
Mazel tov! Cindy, Joel & Ilana
With thanks to this wonderful
community - Len BandlerMazel Tov!!!
Todd and Stephanie Wachtel
Mazeltov & best wishes to all!
In honor of Rabbi & Mrs Deutsch
Ethan & Hinda Dubin
Mazeltov Congregation Ariel!
Fred and Gloria Glusman
Bracha & Hatzlacha Ariel
Janie FeldmanAryeh and Keri Adler
Avrohom & Sorah Larimer
Yakov and Alla Spivak
R' Avrohom & Malkie Horovitz
Rabbi C. & Bracha Kosman
The Jutan Family
The Mainzer Family
Renee and Steven HaasR. Michael & Elisheva Berger
Arlene Caplan Appelrouth
Jeff and Beverley Segel
Diane Frank Abramowitz
Missy and Peter Rivner
Larry and Elaine BenuckJonathan and Shulamith Klein
R' Mordechai & Naomi Cohen
Howard and Peggy Ginsburg
Michael and Inna Strizhevsky
Michael and Amira Nachman
Eliyahu & Veronika BariMurray, Joni and Mike Pelta
Noam & Syril Shiman
Mira D. Bergen
Andrew & Leonora Scherbakov
Brad and Rivka Elbein
Mordechai & Helen GerchikovMichael and Betsy Cenker
Dottie and Herman Lischkoff
Gary and Renee Lips
Shmuel and Basya Heinselman
Avigdor & Shaynie Goldberger
Calev and Michla Irby
Best wishes Michael EdelsteinAlex Pindrik
Steve and Bonnie Ellenoff
Rafael and Ella Pinkhasov
Joe and Annette Melamed
Karen and Mike Chen
Daniel and Tova Gopin
Arnold and Arlene ColemanAngela & Mark Davydov
Steven & Esther Lubel
Ephraim & Asya Kerzhner
The Lips Family